LIVE YOUR LIFESTYLE AWAY FROM HOME
- Nightly furnished apartments (minimum three (3) night reservation may be required)
- Weekly furnished suites
- Monthly furnished apartments
- Christmas short term furnished rentals (special rates available)
- Holiday executive rentals
- Rates vary according to length of stay, location, building amenities etc.
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Guest must be 25 years of age or older to reserve a suite
- Seasonal discounts may be available
- Some units may have discounts for annual rentals
- 25% deposit required to book a suite
- All suites are non-smoking and smoking is strictly prohibited (including all forms of inhalents). A damage fee will be charged if smoking is detected. In addition, recreational or medicinal marijuana is prohibited and may not be grown or consumed on the premises by the tenant(s) and/or guest(s).
- 14 days notice (minimum) is required to cancel a reservation. Cancellations received within 14 days of arrival are subject to a cancellation fee.
- Pets are not permitted in most suites however we do have a limited number of suites that do accept pets. A pet sanitation fee may apply. Please inquire directly.
For a full list of policies, please refer to your reservation agreement.
From history to modern design, culinary tours to strolls along the scenic Halifax waterfront, Halifax is packed full of fun and interesting things to do. Our vibrant, cosmopolitan and relaxed city is a unique blend of history, culture and modern conveniences.
Whether you are here for business, on vacation, or relocating to a new area, Halifax has plenty of things to see and do. Below are some links that you may find useful during your stay.
- Experience Halifax and area, visit:
Dine at Halifax’s wonderful restaurants, cafes and food trucks:
If shopping is your thing, check out some of the main shopping areas and unique local businesses in the Halifax area:
Don’t miss out on Halifax and area “15 Don’t Miss Experiences”:
With a population of over 400,000, Halifax is a great place to do business, to vacation and to live. We encourage you to take time while staying in one of our suites to see what Halifax is all about and to explore our beautiful province of Nova Scotia.